With the explosion of video streaming platforms in recent years, the demand for online video content is at an all-time high. For businesses, this means a greater demand for information and representation for video. Projections estimate that by 2018 almost 79% of internet traffic will be video content. Now, this can be quite an intimidating prospect to smaller business owners, but in actuality, it works in their favor. Here’s why you want to market videos for your company:
- On average, 61% of Internet users research products and services online before making a purchase
- People who view your videos are 85% more likely to make a purchase
- On average, a YouTube video advertisement only costs about 10-30 cents per view, while a 30-second local television spot can cost between $200 to $1,500 for a decent slot
- Online video marketing offers more customization in pricing and demographics and can be set up or taken down in a matter of minutes
- Polls show that not only is YouTube more popular than any existing U.S. cable network (for 18 to 49-year-olds), but that 72% of people think that when you market videos via YouTube, it’s more effective than television marketing.
More on the power of video marketing.
Statistics aside, any shrewd business owner knows that a film crew doesn’t come cheap. For you, there is our service Do It With You Video™, where we provide comparable results for a fourth of the cost. You shoot the video on your smartphone or digital recording device and upload it to our server. From there the footage is color corrected, stabilized, voiced over and edited into a professional quality advertisement. Thereafter, you can either implement the spot yourself or pay for a custom online advertising bundle. To discuss your video production options contact Lead Dog today!